Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

April 26, 2010

Epic Fail Cosplay

       This is the Collection of totally disastrous Cosplayer and by looking at them you can say "WTF". No matter how I look at them and convince myself for the effort they made, they still give me a good laugh. They are totally a loser when it comes in costume playing. I wonder if  there's a mirror in their house to check if the character suits them or they just plain stupid fan, or maybe just a comedienne that want to give the best time...

     Naruto
The photo above is for comparison between a good cosplayer and the out of this world cosplayer. Naruto is one of my favorite anime. The photo in the middle is amazing... and the other... "Oh sh!t since when did Naruto kagebunshin technique has side effect????"


Superman
If I were a damnsel in distress.. I rather die than be save by this Superman.. So wrong.... that devious smile...

Team Rocket Jessie
Prepare for trouble... make it double.... double the size.... "WTF! Have you ever seen Jessie in this size?"

Chun Li
Run! Dont let this Chun Li kick you...

Hello Kitty
the thought of mutated kitty that makes me scare.


And now
Princess Leia of Star Wars
One word : nightmare....

Now beat that epic failure and I hope no one will have the guts to beat that ... but there is always a room for fun stuff...

0 comments:

avalanchers

Loading...

flagcounter

free counters