Who said beer is bad for your health? According to study beer has some ingredients that can help our body.
So here's the 9 Reasons why it is good to drink beer.
1. Beer is a good source of vitamin-b complex.
2. A 2001 study from the University of Prague reported that hop flavonoids found in beer share a structure similar to estrogen and can therefore mimic it, which may lover the risk of hormone-related cancers such as breast and prostate cancer.
3. The flavonoids that found in beer also shown pormise in relieving symptoms of Menopause.
5. According to Tufts Universty research, A beer that contains high levels of silicon can help the speed delivery of calcium and other minerals to bone tissue for men and youn women.
6. A study in Harvard University reported that a moderate comsuption of beer can contribute to increased mental capacity of older women.
7.Researchers at Rockefeller University concluded that alcohol increases levels of high-density lipoproteins, the good cholesterol that transports excess cholesterol to the liver for disposal and bestows the circulatory system with anti-inflammatory and anti-clogging capabilities. In addition, a 2006 study conducted by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Harvard School of Public Health found that healthy men who drank moderately saw a 40 to 60 percent decrease in heart attack risk.
8.Researchers in the Netherlands found that beer drinkers had higher levels of vitamin B6, which plays a crucial role in the metabolism of red blood cells and the synthesis of neurotransmitters vital for normal brain function.
9.Perhaps because of its high magnesium content, beer has been shown to reduce the incidence of gall stones and kidney stones; according to researchers in Finland, the consumption of one beer a day helped cut the risk of kidney stones by 40 percent.
But remember drink moderately! Dont drink and Drive. Too much alcohol can lead you into trouble.