Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October 13, 2011

Cigarettes and Tampons

Hey guys..sorry for not posting and updating the site.. After getting back to reality I keep myself busy and face whatever problems I ignored from work.  For those who inspired me by sending email... thanks never expected it... I'm normal again.. now for today.. a  humor for you by dear readers...


Cigarettes and Tampons


A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles.
The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.
She directs him down the correct aisle.
A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
She says, confused, " Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife.?"
He answers, "You see, it's like this, yesterday , I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause 'it's soooooooooo much cheaper.'
So I figure if i have to roll my own....... so does she!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bwahaha! Too funny.
--Lora

avalanchers

Loading...

flagcounter

free counters