Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

August 16, 2011

Jaiden Crazy World

     I gave up my other site JCW for some reason I felt like something is wrong with the site. Without explanation I just disable it one day and already contented on my tym2laff site.. then the other day I decided to open it again and fix every code to look better.. I tried to occupy my mind in able to forget the tragic life of my friend who hangs herself. Well its work and I forgot that problem and I enjoy trying to unlock and  put every html code in the right place... and makes me proud of the result. Now... Jaiden's world is up.. all about my random thought about worlds around me and latest opinion on various hot issues and also my personal life while  tym2laff will stay as informative and funny as ever....

0 comments:

avalanchers

Loading...

flagcounter

free counters