Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 28, 2011

Humor: Be Strong Honey!

     
         A  blackman escapes from prison where he has been for 18 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of herm kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife.
"Listen , this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in hail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells. Satisfy him no matter what. This guy is  probably dangerous. If he gets angry, He'll kill us.  Be Strong, Honey. You know how much I love you.. I love you!

To which his wife responds. 

"He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay , and thought you are very handsome and a body to die for. He asked me if we had any lube. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey, I love you too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

for once, it's not the woman who will be raped.. yay

avalanchers

Loading...

flagcounter

free counters