Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 16, 2011

Mike Tompkins way better than Justin Bieber.....

When I first saw this video of Mike doing the cover of Adelle song "Rolling in the Deep" I said to myself WOW! This is what you can call PURE TALENT! Very talented.. way better than Justin Bieber... hahaha Sorry Bieber fans...
Born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on July 31st, 1987, His goal to create music using only his voice and mouth, and to show to everyone he is indeed a talented person.



Now lets compare heres the  Justing Bieber Video

His video is nothing but cuteness! Just read the youtube comment mostly say about his looks and his cuteness!



and heres another one from Mike, A cover from Rihanna's song "Önly Girl in the World"

Mike version is way better than the original. Mike even show how he do it. I thought its easy but its not. I tried it and I must admit its not just for me...

and watch the last video of him.. A mashed up song of Katy Perry and Bruno Mars. This is the video where Ellen DeGeneres discover him and featured him on her show.

0 comments:

avalanchers

Loading...

flagcounter

free counters