Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 14, 2011

Best Browser

    When it comes to browser, I am totally clueless. I have 3 browser installed at my laptop and constantly using the mozilla firefox and google chrome. I seldom use internet explorer. I'm kinda pissed since lately mozilla firefox is always crashing. and planning to change.
      I read every information on each every browser available, but my question which of them among the best for security, speed , accuracy?  I want my readers personal opinion. Experience is better. When choosing a browser , what you considered most?
Please take some time to answer poll on which is the best browser?

1 comments:

Petronela said...

I also like google chrome but unfortunately it crashed on me when I most needed it so I now stick to mozilla, although I cannot play some Facebook games on Mozila. Anyway I like the way you write, blunt and concise , kisses.

avalanchers

Loading...

flagcounter

free counters